NDIS Service Agreement
Recovawear Service Agreement
This Service Agreement (Agreement) sets out the terms on which we, the Provider (Recovawear Pty Ltd) supply supports to the purchaser (NDIS Participant), in return for payment of the published price. This Agreement will be updated as and when new NDIS requirements come into force.
- The Provider (Recovawear), will:
- Ship the correct ordered goods to the the Participant within a maximum of 5 business days of the order being placed, OR promptly notify the Participant if there is a delay.
- Keep all pricing, colour, sizing, shipping and other product details correct and up to date on our website and other online portals through which we sell our products. The listed price is the price you pay. All prices are inclusive of any GST.
- Ensure all shipped products are properly packaged and are in good order when they leave our warehouse, together with an invoice sufficient for claiming a refund via the NDIA website, and a copy of this agreement.
- Promptly e-mail you to tell you your order has been shipped. We’ll include any tracking details and when you can expect to receive your products (although once the package has been shipped we have no control on when and how it gets to you).
- Claim payment for your order from your plan manager or the NDIA if you are NDIS funded and not self-managing your fund.
- The purchaser (NDIS Participant), will:
- Take care to choose appropriate colours, sizes and types of products at the time of ordering.
- Pay the listed price at the time of purchase, if self-managed.
- Provide correct and full details as requested on the online check out form to enable Recovawear to claim back the price of the items you have ordered.
- Promptly notify Recovawear by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1300 893 826) if you realise the details you entered at the time of ordering are incorrect, or if any changes occur after ordering (for instance, your plan is cancelled, you start a new plan, change plan manager, or anything else that will affect Recovawear’s ability to claim payment for your order).
- Feedback and Complaints
Should you have any problems at all with your order, either at the time of ordering, regarding a delay in receiving your order or when your product(s) arrived, please contact us promptly by e-mail (email@example.com), phone (1300 893 826) or letter:
Recovawear Pty Ltd
PO Box 401
NDIS Provider reference: 4-EXOFFVV
ABN: 91 639 103 950