Straight leg pants with Velcro opening at the side of the hip to allow easy access for rehabilitation and injuries. Reversible for either left or right side opening Made from soft remnant cotton jersey.
Special features include:
- flat seams for less irritation no tags for less irritation
- Long side Velcro opening to allow easier dressing
- Adjustable waist band
- Adjustable leg length
- Soft, comfortable
- Easy access to pain sites
- Less tripping due to adaptive length
- Easily used with knee brace, moon boot and plaster casts
Potential uses include:
- Hip reconstructions and injuries
- Knee reconstructions and injuries
- leg injuries
Pictured model is wearing size: Large
After my Back Surgery, My Pants have made dressing quick and pain free. I got them early post op and not having to ask for help was great! They have a really nice cut and are much better quality than anything else I have tried. They are holding up to regular wear and washes beautifully. A good thing as they are doing some hard yards.