Straight leg pants with Velcro opening at the side of the hip to allow easy access for rehabilitation and injuries. Reversible for either left or right side opening Made from soft remnant cotton jersey.
Special features include:
- flat seams for less irritation no tags for less irritation
- Long side Velcro opening to allow easier dressing
- Adjustable waist band
- Adjustable leg length
- Easy access to pain sites
- Less tripping due to adaptive length
- Easily used with knee brace, moon boot and plaster casts
Potential uses include:
- Hip reconstructions and injuries
- Knee reconstructions and injuries
- leg injuries
Pictured model is wearing size: Large
I used the Recovawear unisex pants which made it possible to have treatment for my osteoarthritic knee pain without the embarrassment and discomfort of stripping to my undies in the doctors treatment room and at my Physio every week. If it wasn't for Recovawear, I would have needed to remove my pants completely in order to be treated with acupuncture, ultrasound and massage. The Recovawear unisex pants were very comfortable to wear and looked great too. The stretch in the material allowed me to pull the pant leg up, rather than undress at all of my appointments. They were also very comfortable to wear while sitting at my desk to work before and after my appointments! I’d happily recommend these pants (and did recommend them to my physio) especially for people with knee pain who don’t like being half naked behind a flimsy curtain!